Alliance Surgical Center ensures dental treatments will be successfully completed in one visit. Our dental warranty is as follows:
- 5 years warranty on crowns, porcelains and veneers
- 2 years on composite bonds or fillings
Our warranty will apply for normal use fractures. Coverage is 100% free, there are no fees or deductibles.
Patient responsibilities must be fulfilled for warranty to remain valid. Failure to maintain responsibilities below will void dental warranty.
- Keep your prescribed professional teeth cleaning appointments. This allows us to monitor and maintain your dental work.
- Have all recommended dental treatment(s) performed by our office, including the treatment of jaw-occlusal dysfunction and use of bruxism guards if recommended.
- This warranty does not include anything not mentioned here, including gum line desensitization, root canal therapy, night guards, nor does it cover damages caused by accidents, trauma, neglect or improper use (e.g., grinding, clenching, chewing ice or biting non food items).
- Other terms and restrictions might apply